With special trepidation, detail by detail, we create unique, functional and stylish interiors. Starting with a creative approach in concept development, continuing with detailed technical documentation and ending with a careful selection of furniture and decor, we make your dream interior come true.
1. Measurements and photographs
At this stage, the site visit is carried out. A detailed measurement of each room is made, we photograph not only the entire object, but also separately photograph complex junctions of structural elements and engineering systems.
Based on the measurements, we make a detailed measurement plan, which in the future will be the basis for our imagination of planning.
2. Planning solutions
After filling out a detailed questionnaire and finding out what scenarios the apartment will live in, we create layout options.
After discussing every detail, we choose the best option for you
After clarifying your preferences, we draw up a moodboard for each room, in which we reflect the stylistic orientation, the intended furniture and possible finishing materials.
4. 3D rendering
5. Development of working documentation.
- a plan for the installation and dismantling of walls (if there is a redevelopment);
- a plan of the premises after redevelopment (if there is a redevelopment) with an indication of the area of the premises and their functional purpose;
- general plan with furniture;
- plan of plumbing equipment with reference to the walls;
- sweeps along the walls with the binding of plumbing equipment;
- ceiling plan indicating the type of material used, individual nodes and sections (if necessary);
- floor plan, indicating the floor level, materials, sections and nodes (if necessary);
- plan for the placement of warm floors with the binding of the regulator;
- Layout of wall and floor tiles (if necessary);
- layout of ceiling and wall lighting fixtures;
- plan-diagram of control of lighting devices;
- layout of electrical outlets, switches;
- specification of wiring products (switches, sockets, frames);
- a plan with an indication of the wall decoration, a list of finishing materials
- drawings of custom-made furniture.
Ready to discuss your project?
We will be happy to answer all your questions and discuss the details.